I've been dumped before, and it flat out sucks. When you really love someone and they don't want to see you anymore, it's hard to do anything. I've been desperate to get back together with an ex quite a few times. To be honest with you, most times I never got my ex to come back to me.
When you're desperate to get back together with your ex, you end up doing silly things out of desperation. You want so bad to get the attention of that person you love so much, that you do absolutely crazy things. This really doesn't help a bit either. I've done some pretty dumb things over the years to get an ex back, and it never works.
Being clingy and calling constantly is another terrible move. If you stay in your ex girlfriend or boyfriend's grill on the heels of a break up, you might as well be telling them that you are pathetic and have no courage to stand on your own. This doesn't make you attractive, it makes you look pathetic and drives an ex even further away.
If you can find a way to approach this problem smart like this article about being desperate to get your ex back does, you'll do much better.
Don't do crazy things out of desperation. It will just make things worse. This blog post about being desperate to get someone back kind of confirms what I've been saying.
When you're desperate to get back together with your ex, you end up doing silly things out of desperation. You want so bad to get the attention of that person you love so much, that you do absolutely crazy things. This really doesn't help a bit either. I've done some pretty dumb things over the years to get an ex back, and it never works.
Being clingy and calling constantly is another terrible move. If you stay in your ex girlfriend or boyfriend's grill on the heels of a break up, you might as well be telling them that you are pathetic and have no courage to stand on your own. This doesn't make you attractive, it makes you look pathetic and drives an ex even further away.
If you can find a way to approach this problem smart like this article about being desperate to get your ex back does, you'll do much better.
Don't do crazy things out of desperation. It will just make things worse. This blog post about being desperate to get someone back kind of confirms what I've been saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment